Friday 6 March 2009

Script

This is the script from our film opening. I forgot to post it on here around the time we were filming, so here it is now:

(victim walks up to friend, who is standing in the park waiting for her. They start a conversation.)
Friend: Hey, are you alright? You look a bit worried...
Victim: Yeah I'm fine, just thought I was being followed again, thats all.
Friend: What, again?! Thats like the fifth time in two weeks.
Victim: I know, but its probably nothing. Nothing to worry about.
Friend: I'm not so sure. I don't think you should walk through here on your own anymore, its getting too freaky.
Victim: Its fine, honestly. As I said its probably nothing. Now come on, lets go...
(as they walk away, victim looks over her shoulder to see if anyone is behind her, with worried expression on her face.)

No comments: