Saturday 20 December 2008

Music Stuff...at last!

So I've FINALLY got the 2 songs that I have in mind for mine and Shazna's film opening.
As of yet, Shazna hasn't heard the songs, but will probably hear them on my blog or in 1 of our media lessons after the christmas holidays.
The 2 songs I've got in mind for our film opening are Granite and Axle Grinder, both by Pendulum. I've put YouTube videos for both songs just below, so go and have a listen....


Granite - Pendulum



Axle Grinder - Pendulum


At the moment we don't know which one we will be using in our film opening, but once Shazna has listened to both songs either on here or in 1 of our lessons, we will probably discuss which one we think will go well with our film opening, and obviously which ever one we choose will be in our film opening.

No comments: